Choose the right fit
Guideline for Size Measurements
- Bust: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Outer Leg: This is the measurement you’ll need to determine which trouser leg length you need. With your leg stretched out, measure from the hip to the sole of your foot. A little tip for you: women who are about 165-172cm generally have an outer leg measurement of 32. Any taller than 172cm is size 34, and any smaller than 165cm is 30.
- Inner Leg: This is the other measurement you’ll need to determine which trouser leg length you need. With your leg stretched out, measure the inside of your leg from the crotch to the ankle bone.
TO GET UPTO R200 OFFSubscribe
Top Quality Product
All products are original
Free on delivery over $100
033 3334 3334